Wednesday, June 24

River Fun

This is Henry protesting the floaties. It went on for about 30 minutes but it did not end in vomit so it was good.
This is my attempt at a picture of the two older boys.

The boys made Sea World at the river. If you cannot go to Sea World then bring Sea World to you.






Norman wanted to go fishing so bad. After about 2 minutes he was board. When he reeled it in he saw the bait that was a very small fish. He kept saying I caught a fish. I had to break the news and tell him it was only the bait. Later I heard him telling a boy he caught a bake fish.




This is Stephen on our way home from church. He thinks he is hilarious. He had 3 of the the 4 of us in the car with him gagging by the time we got back. Would you call that a talent?





This is how Mark enjoys the River. Our first day he got what looked like a 2nd degree burn on his feet. He avoided the sun after that.














My brother Kevin came with us and this is the day we flew kites. Our friends the Bain's invited us to their favorite vacation spot. Mark was able to find a few days he could spare from work to go with us. That is a joke for those who did not catch on. We had tons of fun. Thank you Bain's.








3 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I think the first pic is priceless. Ha!

Kierstin said...

Fun stuff! I wish I could be a river rat with you guys!

Shannon said...

I love Henry...what a character!! ANd I LOVE the picture at the heading! Those boys are the cutest three brothers!! Love those guys!