Monday, June 8

My Disneyland Adventure

My birthday buddy and me. People told us happy birthday all day, wonder how they knew?
Taking pictures of myself on a ride, I did that a lot.

Rachel is freaking out.


This is the Whinne the Pooh ride. It was really scary. This is the part right before they dumped honey on our heads and let real bears lick it off.



While we were eating they wanted people who are celebrating to come up and dance with them. While we were partying it up they threw our food away. It almost ruined my birthday but luckily I was able to pull through.




Matterhorn





Splash Mountain














Small World. We had a great day and were worn out by 7pm.








1 comment:

Shannon said...

Katherine....you are so beautiful! Looks like you had a great birthday! YAY for you!