Thursday, June 4

Happy Birthday to Me!




I am almost 31 but we already celebrated my birthday with my family on Sunday. My sister was born on my birthday, June 6th, when I was 3 and that year my mom made me an angel food cake with sherbet ice cream inside and whip cream frosting with sprinkles. It is now a tradition that my mom makes my sister Rachel and I one on our birthday every year. Rachel had her first baby girl last year on June 4th so now I have to share my party with her too. She got the same cake but in mini size. I love having a birthday buddy.

3 comments:

Eric and Laura said...

i think you're developing a "pose" whenever the camera is pointed at you. do i hear hollywood calling?

Tennille said...

Happy Birthday. I thought of you throughout the day. Now I am craving that cake. That kitchen has the best memories!

Unknown said...

i like your blog i wish i knew how to make it pretty like yours!