Thursday, January 28

This is what bedtime looks like at my house.






















At my house this is bedtime. After the kids have been bathed, dressed, brushed and flossed they all get tucked in. Norman in his top bunk, Stephen in the bottom bunk, Henry in the toddler bed with Power Ranger costume on, boots on and sward in hand, and Cheyenne in her bed. Then Daddy reads Harry Potter to top it off. This is the first night Mommy will not attend so we can break Henry of having me sit by his bed till he falls asleep.

3 comments:

The Bains said...

That is so cute. They will be so big one day but right now they are just little men in their man cave!

now we have two said...

They all look so sweet laying in their beds. I have to admit I expected something a little different. I kept looking at each cute little picture thinking at some point you were going to admit it was a joke. It looks so peaceful!

adigitalteacher said...

The picture has bad lighting because it makes it look like I'm losing some hair. Mark