Thursday, January 21

Baby Girl's Room





















The room is not yet done because I am waiting on Mark to put up the chair rail between the white paint and pink paint. When that is done I can put up the crib and put on the bedding. I made almost everything or recovered it. The dresser knobs went from blue to pink. The diaper basket that was blue got recovered and the Peter Rabbit lamp got recovered too. I decorated the 4 frames that will hand above the crib and the 3 flower decorations that go above the window. I love the decals in the corner of the door too. My sister gave me the idea to stripe the walls. I love to just sit in there and stair at it all. I am so excited for a girl.

7 comments:

Heather said...

So...ummm....you want to bring you talented self to Utah and decorate our house? That's awesome!!

Unknown said...

the room looks beautiful shes gonna be the princess of the house she will be so tough too with her three bros!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

I Love it!

Jason and Amber Horn said...

Very nice sis! I have to admit I didn't really know where you were going with that paper stuff but I really like it. It all makes sense now. There is reason to your maddness! Awesome job!

Kierstin said...

So cute! Yay for girls and pink!

now we have two said...

I love it!I almost did those colors. Good choice. Having a girl is SO MUCH FUN!!!

The Bains said...

You are rockin'it out! It is so pretty! I love the door stickers! I need to come lay in that room and meditate so that if there is a boy baby in my tummy, maybe all of the pink girl vibes can miraculously change it to a girl? Do the boys think it's just weird? I can not wait to see it with the crib and bedding! What color wood is your crib?