Friday, August 22

How does your garden grow?




We have a garden. Mark was told to have a garden and then he came home and built me 5 garden boxes. I did not want a garden since I already feel overwhelmed but I really had no choice after he built the boxes. We planted seeds and boy did they grow. I just hope we did not plant them too late. I am looking forward to harvest time. Stephen is looking forward to the corn. Norman says he would rather have ice cream than carrots but he will eat the watermelon. We are happy that we have a garden.

3 comments:

Eric and Laura said...

You're so lucky that Mark is on top of this garden thing? :D Does he water it? Can you hear me chuckling over here?

Mark & Katherine said...

He set up watering lines so we don't have to worry about Mark watering it by hand. Thanks for your concern.

The Fewkes Family said...

I wish my garden looked like that. It's dying... I do have one green bell pepper growing and that's all.