Friday, August 22

Cheyenne and Billy




The Rasmussen's are crazy. We got a bunny named Billy and all was well, then in a moment of weakness I said we could get a dog and now well we have one. She is a Lab named Cheyenne. With all the work she is I told Mark we should have just had another kid. Things are starting to calm down again. She is sleeping through the night and is better potty trained. She is an inside dog but when we leave we put her out and she whines. The neighbors said they can hear her at 6 am every morning when Mark leaves for work. Now since she is doing better at potty training he can leave her in, but she sits at the bottom of the stairs and whines because no one is with her. Last week Billy got under the fence and ran away. I told Norman and he cried for 10 minutes at least. I felt so bad, but not bad enough to get him another bunny.


1 comment:

The Bains said...

Yay Katherine! I am so happy! Great job and great work Laura too! Trent is so excited that Norman has a blog. He rolls and reads blogs more than I do. He loves to see his friends. Another gal bites the dust! :)