Friday, April 16

Poor Baby!




I took Megan to her 2 week check up and the doctor said she had a broken collar bone from her birthing experience. They tell me this is common but I do not know anyone who this has happened to. So if one of your kid has gotten a broken collar bone from birth let me know. From all my 3 crazy boys no broken bones and she pops out with one. And just so you know I do still remember I have 3 boys, they just do not wear new little outfits everyday to take pictures of.

4 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

no that is horrible.. poor lil thing!!:(

Kierstin said...

Oh, poor little thing! I hope she feels better soon!

meand4boyz said...

I feel more sorry for her that she had to wear that pink flower that is bigger than her whole head than the broken collar bone :)

The Bills Bunch said...

Hi there, it's Amber's mom...first of all your little girl is a doll!!! Just to put your mind at ease...I x-ray about 3 babies per week with broken collar bones from the birth experience. It's common, but not to you! Hope that helps you to feel a little better:) These babies are coming so big now a days...just love her to pieces and she'll heal soon enough.