Saturday, March 27

The room is done and I am ready!






















My mom and sister Rachel came over 2 days last week and helped me get some things done for the baby. When I say helped I mean they did it and I watched. Anyways Rachel made me a car seat cover that matches my car seat and I love the big fat bows on it. They both made me burp rags. Rachel made hair bows with me. We made 34 and that does not include all the ones I have been given. My mom finished an apron for me that I started 3 years ago and did lots of other things around my house that needed doing. It was really nice. Mark also finished the babies room and we got the crib all put together today. I am so ready to have this baby already.

4 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

we have more bows and headbands for you, i just gave them to my mom, and for laura jacklin too! your stuff is darling, i LOVE black white and pink... too cute cant wait to see pic of that baby girl

Kierstin said...

Too cute! Keep us posted on baby news!

The Bains said...

I am so happy for you that all of that is done. How nice of your family. It all looks beautiful and I love the car seat cover with the huge bows and that black, pink and white burp cloth is too pretty for barf wipe ups!

All right little girl - when are you going to arrive?

Tennille said...

You look so beautiful!! I hope you have either had your little girl, or she comes today!!!!

Love you, Tennille