Tuesday, November 24

Awards Assembly

Norman had an awards assembly where he got the Principal's Award for outstanding achievement and citizenship and he got the People Respecting Others award. During Norman's parent teacher conference his teacher told Mark that Norman is the only student that will play with the disabled kids. That warmed my heart to hear. During Norman's assembly Henry got a pretzel caught in his throat and choked and threw up. I was so happy that I was able to catch it all in the zip lock the pretzels were in with no mess. It was a very successful assembly.

2 comments:

The Bains said...

I still think you should get an award for the barf incident. Good work Norman! Is that why he plays with me? Because he likes to be nice to disabled kids? Hee hee!

Mo Shaw said...

grats! very nice award!