Tuesday, August 4

Swim Lessons











This year the boys were in different swim classes. They both have made a huge improvement from last year. They will now put their faces in the water on there own. Whenever it was Stephen's turn to jump in he would spend some time trying to convince his teacher not to let him go under the water. Norman can swim now and I am so glad for that. They both jumped off the diving board no problem. When Stephen jumped off he jumped so far he jumped on the guy's head who caught him.

1 comment:

The Bains said...

Hello! I have internet again. Have your email inbox mentally prepare itself! I like the new posts. The Summer has gone by way too fast. I am bummed that everyone is gearing up to start school and get back to schedules. I am happy that you survived the swim lessons and the beach with no major injuries or drownings from either category!