Sunday, November 9

Extreme Sports











We have found our families sport and it is BMX racing. Mark and Norman are already into it and Stephen wants to do it very badly. We are now trying to teach him to ride a two wheeler so he can start. Norman is enjoying it a lot and Mark loves it. We will stick with this until we get a broken bone. When Mark got his new bike he had me drive it home. It was on top of my van and I forgot and tried to pull into the garage. There was a big crash. Sorry Mark.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

How fun!! That pic of Henry is so darling!! He is getting so big..so fast! I hear Doctor Todd...lol..have fun with it!

Jason and Amber Horn said...

Okay I love that you do so many cool outdoorsey things with your boys. I wish we did more cool stuff. I know you want a girl but boy stuff is fun too and you'd want it if you didn't have it right! Go Team Rasmussen!

the Jackson Fam said...

You have so much fun with your boys, onk jealis!